Level 2 Tech Needed ASAP!
Because we’re growing, we are looking for an ambitious, full-time Level 2 IT Technician to join our Harlan, Iowa/ Omaha team. In this role you’ll be working directly with our senior technical engineers to perform both remote and onsite service/project work. This position has opportunity for advancement.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
Desktop, Server, and Network support
Advanced Troubleshooting skills
Project planning and implementation
This position offers a salary based on experience. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants to join a growing company that offers career advancement and a place for you to grow with us long-term (we’re not a good place for job hoppers).
- Loves a faster-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants a company that provides their technicians with GREAT training and support to ensure their success (not the two-part training of “Good luck and hang in there”).
- Appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success and strives for excellence in everything we do.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to join a company that will invest in their learning and skill development (we WANT you to learn and get better).
- Desktops, servers, networking
- Advanced software issues
- Requirements gathering
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com, and include “Level 2 Technician” in the subject line!